Sunday, February 7, 2010

Presentation Four - Sex & Sexuality

Yes, I waited until the topic of sex came around before I tagged out... but it wasn't because I didn't want to talk about it - I knew someone who would lead us through a talk not just on sex but our sexuality, and how our bodies are made in God's image and our sexuality is linked to creativity and some of our deepest desires.

Erin has graciously shared her notes with me - read them here. You'll notice this talk is not just about sex but about sexuality. To help flesh out (pun intended) why a focus on sexuality rather than sex would be helpful, I found this passage from the book How to Get a Date Worth Keeping most revealing of our society today.

I also have some notes of my own about sex - read them here. Most of my notes come from Scott Scrugg's Talks on Dating at Sanctuary, the Young Adult gathering at Menlo Park Pres.

No comments:

Post a Comment